Sunday, October 27, 2013

Abbreviations

   Hello guys !! Next week will have a good party in my house. It´ll be the best party in Brasilia, everybody were invited. Will be a lot of drinks, food, beautiful people and good music for dancing. The party is on saturday at night ok ? One more thing, this party is going to be very LOL. 

   Hey Nick !! How are you ? Ooh can I ask for a thing ? Will have a party in my house and can you borrow me your CDs ? Because I love Avicii and he is one of the best DJs in the world. I need you call me back ok ? Bye !

   

  Oh my god, I don´t believe this, my PC broke and I lost my search, my photos and every thing that was there. I´m so angry with this, I will call for my friend for he help me.

  Hello James ! I had a problem with my PC and I lost every thing that was there. Can you come here today? Ok! I wait for you. Bye !


  Good morning Laura ! Ooh the search that I asked you to do it´s ready ? 

   -Sorry, I forgot. Ok ! but be ASAP with this, I need this search today, because the leader will come at 4:00 pm and he want every thing perfect. 

  


DJ



PC

1 comment: